A smoother journery with a service dedicated to your stralis
Focusing on long distance and international travel, Truck Stations* are Iveco’s new specialist Service Centres, offering high quality services for the HEAVY vehicle range on all major European routes.
When you operate a truck “time is money” so it is essential to travel knowing that you are being supported by a network of workshops that can quickly solve any issues with your vehicle and make your journey smoother. The Origin 100% Iveco team of technicians are by your side at all times and in all conditions, ready to offer you an efficient one stop solution, utilising the knowledge and skills acquired through specific Iveco training programs.
Truck Stations are specialist service locations both in the quality of service and the enhanced facilities that they offer you and your vehicle, for example:
• Extended opening hours;
• The most advanced diagnostic tools;
• Greater availability of 100% IVECO ORIGIN spare parts;
• Specialist support on all types of trailers and semitrailers, including “Bullder”
Iveco’s brand dedicated to trailer parts.
• Specialist assistance on tyres;
• Replacement rental vehicle availability.
Iveco is also able to monitor the service progress of your vehicle whilst at the Truck Station via the VOR system (Vehicle Off Road) ensuring that any downtime is kept to an absolute minimum.
* Truck Station implementation is in progress, with the first UK locations planned to be in place during 2011, these locations can be found by highlighting the “Truck Station” option on Dealer Locator.