Tipping or fixed bodies
Any type of tipping or fixed body can be fitted to the Trakker for the transport of aggregate and/or construction plant and materials. The Trakker's key features in this field are:
- wide choice of either 1 or 2 output power take-offs;
- shortened rear overhangs for dedicated tipper bodies with minimum modifications for the body builder;
- body mounting brackets already located on the frame for attaching subframes;
- roof beacons for signalling the vehicle is manoeuvring;
- radiator protection against accidental damage.
For transport of aggregate type materials the 3 and 4 axle
versions are recommended:
- with Cursor 8 engines for optimised payloads;
- and with a Cursor 13 engine for less payload sensitive work, where engine power is the main requirement.