Special bodies for the construction industry
Trakker is suitable for specialist bodies such as cement mixers, pump mixers, pump trucks, boom trucks, trailer pump, cement sprayers and stationary booms. The Trakker's strong points in this field are:
- power take-offs which can be from the engine or of sandwich type (multipower) for torque outputs from 600 to 900 Nm dependant on the volume of the mixer drum, and to the type of cement to be mixed (premixed or mixed on the vehicle);
- possibility of managing up to 3 power take-offs simultaneously for complex applications such as mixer pumps or cement pumps;
- shortened rear overhangs for reduced bodying times, minimising the work for the bodybuilder;
- body mounting plates, for fitting superstructures, are already located on the frame;
- stainless steel vertical SCR catalyst;
- double stabiliser bars for stabilisation of the vertical load;
- improved vehicle payload Cursor 8 engines and alloy wheels;
- programming and customisation of software for low speed mode for kerbing type operations;
- roof beacons for signalling vehicle manoeuvring;
- CAN open interface for vehicle customisation and body builder.
For concrete transport the following versions are recommended:
- AD260T with 330 or 360 HP power (3 axles) for volumetric capacities of up to 6m3;
- AD340T with 360, 410, or 450 HP power (4 axles) for volumetric capacities of up to 8m3.